, Wei (Chinese character 微) means micro, Shengxin (Chinese character 生信) means bioinformatics. WeiShengxin provides micro service for bioinformatics.
1, Team Members
Docters and Masters from top institutes/universities from Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Sun Yat-Sen University.
100+ online scientific plotting modules (under continuous development)
100+ online data analysis modules (under continuous development)
Next generation sequencing (NGS) related experiment, data analysis. Mainly: scRNA-seq, eccDNA-seq, MeRIP-seq, circRNA-seq, miRNA-seq, mRNA-seq, LncRNA-seq, piRNA-seq, ChIP-seq, ...
Personalized data analysis, scientific plotting, webpage/database designing and hosting
Bioinformatics data analysis and scientific plotting related consultants and training
From microarray to NGS, more than 10 years experiences, matering R/Python for bioinformatics data analysis
Adjusting and plotting your results by yourself
Published many papers
4，Customers | Papers
Customers from : Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Chinese University of Hong Kong. 100% satisfaction.
Papers Cited WeiShengxin:Google Scholoar 155 papers
, Full list
Papers published by our customer
1. DUSP26 induces aortic valve calcification by antagonizing MDM2-mediated ubiquitination of DPP4 in human valvular interstitial cells. IF:22.0
2. The Tumor-Suppressive Human Circular RNA CircITCH Sponges miR-330-5p to Ameliorate Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiotoxicity Through Upregulating SIRT6, Survivin, and SERCA2a. IF: 14.8
3. Loss of m6A demethylase ALKBH5 promotes post-ischemic angiogenesis via post-transcriptional stabilization of WNT5A.
4. Nuclear scaffold protein p54nrb/NONO facilitates the hypoxia-enhanced progression of hepatocellular carcinoma.
5. Assessment of long‑term functional maintenance of primary human hepatocytes to predict drug‑induced hepatoxicity in vitro.
6. Comprehensive analysis of transcriptome-wide m6A methylome in the anterior capsule of the lens of high myopia patients.
7. Integrated Analysis of m6A Methylome in Cisplatin-Induced Acute Kidney Injury and Berberine Alleviation in Mouse.
8. Alteration of mRNA 5-Methylcytosine Modification in Neurons After OGD/R and Potential Roles in Cell Stress Response and Apoptosis
9. PA28γ, an Accomplice to Malignant Cancer.
10. Characterization of Long Non-Coding RNA Profiles in Porcine Granulosa Cells of Healthy and Atretic Antral Follicles: Implications for a Potential Role in Apoptosis
5, Win-win cooperation